Protecting Your Mental Health Against the Coronavirus
March 16, 2020 7:40PM CDT
- The coronavirus has plagued the world with uncertainty and fear, which can take a toll on our mental health.
- No matter if you’re still going about your daily life (with a little more caution) or have taken to the quarantine, it’s time to start protecting your mental health.
- So how can we protect our mental health?
- According to the World Health Organization, you can start by limiting your news intake which includes social media.
- Stay connected with friends and family, wash your hands (but not excessively) and try not to get burnt out.
- What other things can you do to protect your mental health?